Homebrew Nds emulator help

SeniorPotato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lately I've been getting into this whole emulator thing; and I just can't seem to be able to find a nds emulator that works. I don't really want to spend money on one but that's what I'm being led to believe I need to do.

Also I've been trying to play the game virusds. Any suggestions on where I can find a good emulator would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: CatmanFan

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lately I've been getting into this whole emulator thing; and I just can't seem to be able to find a nds emulator that works. I don't really want to spend money on one but that's what I'm being led to believe I need to do.

Also I've been trying to play the game virusds. Any suggestions on where I can find a good emulator would be greatly appreciated.

Try Desmume. no$gba, or MelonDS .

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: SeniorPotato
D

Deleted User

Also I am currently on a ZTE zmax pro if that's any help at all; and I just tried those emulators and they did not work
Maybe you should've mentioned you were using Android in the original post.
Anyway, you could try an emulator such as AseDS or NDS Boy. A popular one is RetroArch, though you'll have to have a bit of know-how to set that one up (with the BIOS and whatnot).

Reactions: SeniorPotato

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Also I am currently on a ZTE zmax pro if that's any help at all; and I just tried those emulators and they did not work
So you're using a phone?
The best DS emulator for Android is DraStic, it's a paid emulator but there's some sketchy ways to have it if you know what I mean

uetdan

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyone know a NDS Emulator for iOS devices. I just bought a new iPhone and can't install NDS4iOS on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/sCLvocTX2Ug