nds-card.com delivery?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by flygon12345, Jul 21, 2012.

Jul 21, 2012

nds-card.com delivery? by flygon12345 at 8:40 AM (1,604 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. flygon12345
    OP

Member flygon12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    I live in India will it ship it there?
    also when i go to shipping section it asks
    1.Choose a Shipping Method Hong Kong Registered Air Mail (Shipping cost: $0.00) Express Mail(DHL/UPS/EMS)(Western Europe/Asia) Express Mail(DHL/UPS/EMS)(Eastern Europe/ North America/Oceania)

which one should i choose..if possible can just go with the first one as it has free shipping or do i have to pay for shipping as i live India or something

2. plasmareshiram

Newcomer plasmareshiram Member

United States
    i have went to that website before and i dont really trust it because i read that someone got scammed and NEVER got a refund or anything so i cant really help you with that and plus what are you trying to buy if it is an accessory why are you posting in hacking and homebrew but if you are buying a flashcard then go to the flashcard section for the ds and just so you know there isnt ANY flashcard that uses a 3DS rom if you are looking for something like that you are out of luck but there are flashcards that use ds,gba,snes,nes,gbc,etc roms but the ones that can use all of those is a supercard dstwo cuz it can play all the typs of roms i just said but if you are looking for just ds,gbc,nes then go for the acekard or r4 they are only 15 dollars sorry if this isnt what you were asking but you generally didnt put ANY info about your problem

3. flygon12345
    OP

India
    lol..i want dstwo ...i have already decided that

4. raystriker

Member raystriker Computer Hardware Enthusiast

India
    yes dude it ships to india too. But...i ordered a r4i gold(r4ids.cn)(for my cousin) but it never came.
    I say buy the ds2 from 0shippingzone.com
    mine came within 3 to 4 days.

5. flygon12345
    OP

India
    so should i get it....did u have to pay extra duty and all? also if the thing doesnt come i wont get any games this year as my dads against it..and stuff

6. raystriker

Member raystriker Computer Hardware Enthusiast

India
    nope . Just 34$ for the ds2 and 12$ for the r4i gold