Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
I live in India will it ship it there?
also when i go to shipping section it asks
1.Choose a Shipping Method Hong Kong Registered Air Mail (Shipping cost: $0.00) Express Mail(DHL/UPS/EMS)(Western Europe/Asia) Express Mail(DHL/UPS/EMS)(Eastern Europe/ North America/Oceania)

which one should i choose..if possible can just go with the first one as it has free shipping or do i have to pay for shipping as i live India or something

plasmareshiram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have went to that website before and i dont really trust it because i read that someone got scammed and NEVER got a refund or anything so i cant really help you with that and plus what are you trying to buy if it is an accessory why are you posting in hacking and homebrew but if you are buying a flashcard then go to the flashcard section for the ds and just so you know there isnt ANY flashcard that uses a 3DS rom if you are looking for something like that you are out of luck but there are flashcards that use ds,gba,snes,nes,gbc,etc roms but the ones that can use all of those is a supercard dstwo cuz it can play all the typs of roms i just said but if you are looking for just ds,gbc,nes then go for the acekard or r4 they are only 15 dollars sorry if this isnt what you were asking but you generally didnt put ANY info about your problem

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
yes dude it ships to india too. But...i ordered a r4i gold(r4ids.cn)(for my cousin) but it never came.
I say buy the ds2 from 0shippingzone.com
mine came within 3 to 4 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: