NDs Browser

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by sobrenatural23, Jan 6, 2010.

Jan 6, 2010

NDs Browser by sobrenatural23 at 2:12 AM (2,177 Views / 0 Likes) 17 replies

1. sobrenatural23
    OP

Newcomer sobrenatural23 Member

United States
    i was wonderinq if someone can help me out

i have a ds lite and im wonderinq how can i use the internet ?

i have a acekard 2i with the latest akaio firmware [​IMG]

2. Inunah

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    You'll need to buy an EZ-Flash 3in1 and then patch the European version of the Nintendo DS Browser so it will recognize the 3in1. That's the only way if you want to use the NDS Browser from a flash cart.

3. sobrenatural23
    OP

United States
  4. blainy

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    there is also a homebrew web browser called Bunjallo (can be found on filetrip) that doesnt need the ram expansion.

5. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    PATCH?

Why? If you have Akiao installed there is a menu in the Start menu for 3in1, enable there. Then with the Nintendo DS Browser you just go to the Cheats menu in Akiao and set it to use the 3in1.

No patching needed.

6. sobrenatural23
    OP

United States
    well xwolf i tried what yew recommended and it didnt seem to work. When i try to enable or use the 3in1 i get this message 3in1/Ewin/FlashAdvance not found also when i boot the browser i get the message to insert the memory expansion card and then i have to turn off my ds because i dont have one can you help me out xwolf or anyone else id really appreciate it [​IMG]

7. Inunah

United States
    Yeah, because the NDS Browser doesn't natively support or recognize the 3in1. You have to patch the Nintendo DS Bowser with the 3in1 patch for it to recognize it.

8. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Very odd, I never patched mine - I did use the CHEAT mode that allows 3in1, it's the AR cheat. I wonder if the patching was something that people used to do (hense you may know of it) and the cheat has come out since (I have only just started using it).

Something in sobrenatural23's post leads me to believe that the 3in1 is actually faulty as the Akiao menu cannot see it...

9. Inunah

United States
    I'm afraid mine's gonna come to me faulty...... Cause I bought mine from DealExtreme and for some reason they sent the 3in1 to China so they could send it back the US, and it's taking over 2 weeks to get here for that reason (never buying from them again).

10. Jamstruth

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom

SHUUUUUUT UP ABOUT THAT!

11. Gariscus

Member Gariscus Former Team Cyclops Mod

Australia
    Items from DX come from China not the US...

12. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Aka why it takes so long. Dealextreme sells stuff for awesome prices and free shipping at the trade off of long shipping times. It usually takes stuff like 2 weeks to get process alone in China. If you want to buy stuff in the US use RealHotStuff or something.

13. sobrenatural23
    OP

United States
    well i tried using the cheats/codes to make it work and still have the same problem

Inunah how would i go about patching the browser ? or what other alternative do i have to make the browser work ?

14. blainy

Australia

as i said before, yet you seemed to ignore, there is other browsers available for the DSLite that can be used withotu the expansion pack...you never said if you tried Bunjalloo or DS HoBro at alll...of those 2, i would reccomend Bunjalloo...it is just as good, if nto betetr than the official ds browser, plus it doesnt need the ram expansion at all.....

as for not being able to use the 3in1 you have with the DS opera, did you have the normal or plus version?? this is goign to make all the difference to teh patch/codes/methofds needed make it work..

15. sobrenatural23
    OP

United States
    well i tried bunjallo and i didnt really like how it looks and overall dah performance of it. On the other hand i havent tried DS HoBro but ill try it within a while.

As in for Ds Opera i have the normal one dont know where to get the plus version [​IMG]

16. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    What plus version?

17. blainy

Australia

there is no Plus version of opera...i was asking about your 3in1...is it the older or newer version of teh hardware??

as for not liking Bunjalloo, well, get used to the way it looks and behaves, it is as good as it gets on the DS as far as browsers go....to be honest, opera isnt very good at what is does at all...

18. Darkterras

Newcomer Darkterras Member

Germany
    in my case i have a ez flash 3in1 and im using it with the Nintendo Browser.For me that is enough but the homebrew browser are also interesting.
    If anybody is looking for the patch for the Nintendo DS Opera Browser (EUROPEAN VERSION ONLY) here => http://filetrip.net/f510-Opera-Browser-(E)...--TRIFORCE.html