ROM Hack Question NCA Extraction issues.

Enderking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
so, the basic gist is this:
what I wanna try is to see what I could do by messing around the files of the game, maybe even try injecting one of those unused characters from n sane trilogy to the game, as they are more or less just the same game in terms of character data, but that's prolly not gonna work tbh.

the issue:
I dumped my cartridge version of skylanders imaginators using waincartdumper as XCI, then used Hactoolgui to extract that to several NCA files.
however, I can't extract the NCA files further using hactoolgui, now whatever this is because my PC ain't the greatest, because I did some step incorrectly or because I have wrong key codes in HacToolGui is something I'm not sure about.

Enderking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Second or third.
PC shouldn't be the issue here.
well, considering my pc for starters can't process google captcha checks for whatever reason, no matter the browser I use, wouldn't be surprised if it somehow just doesn't work.

but alas, I would guess the most likely issue is with the key codes, which frankly I discovered from internet because no clues with what I'm supposed to extract them from my switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.tomshardware.com/pc-components/cpus/intel-cpu-dispensing-vending-machine-game-spotted...