Hacking NBA 2k19 firmware needed

masterjugh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but I was just wondering what the syst firmware needed for 2k19 was as I have my syst at 5.55 and don't want the game to auto update it higher if I put the disc in the drive, will it play on 5.55?

masterjugh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, I'm new to the ps4 scene and previously was just Xbox person, if it is say 5.56 will it prompt me to update or will it start to auto update right away after the disc is inserted

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you, I'm new to the ps4 scene and previously was just Xbox person, if it is say 5.56 will it prompt me to update or will it start to auto update right away after the disc is inserted

It’s very unlikely the disc will contain 5.56, but you never know. If it does it will ask you to update, it won’t do it automatically.

Reactions: masterjugh23

masterjugh23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I under stand that, my system is not on cfw yet as when I got my system it was already on 5.55 so I plan to keep it that way until next cfw drops whenever that may be, glad I blocked updates now thst 6.0 is out and I disconnected internet to system altogether. I can confirm tho that 2k19 does indeed work with no issues on 5.55 played it just fine today. Thanks for the info guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...