Homebrew Nasa freeze every time !

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maybe sou shoud provide proof/links when you want to be smug otherwise you end up the one looking dumb you make reference to things in one thread in another without noting it . . . . and expect everyone to have already known because you do . . .what are you a four year old grow up and learn to complete thoughts

And posting crap about something when you don't know shit makes you like a dumb moron. I am not referring to things that aren't finished and still need testing since you know this forum is good at hyping things that aren't finished.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not referring to things that aren't finished and still need testing since you know this forum is good at hyping things that aren't finished.
lol then what were you referring to when you said this

Nasa is still a WiP if you read the post and the several posts after it.
how can i read with no link????????

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol then what were you referring to when you said this

how can i read with no link????????

I was just stating that it does exist. The fact that only you and one other doesn't know about things doesn't mean something doesn't exists. But I am done wasting my time on you. Go use the search function.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry. I never heard of this NASA app before. Can anyone give me a link about this app info? Thanks in advance

the fuck is nasa

Installing things into sysnand always pose some risk. Never heard about this app, just that there is a version of FBI that allows you to install legit CIA into SYSNAND from from 9.x to 10.3. This app maybe an alternative.

it's fake obviously

I was just stating that it does exist. The fact that only you and one other doesn't know about things doesn't mean something doesn't exists. But I am done wasting my time on you. Go use the search function.
me + one learn to count before you insult kid the count is 4 of 8 people (besides me) who responded that it was fake or they did not know . . . now i am done with you lol . . . have a good day/life kiddo

Rickmofujohn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CrazyMaxx

Stand-User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok...
with Fbi its not work...
but i try the nasa app and before the headtracking demo 3 seconds and after 5 trys its work
I use menuhax and n3ds 10.3

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
we done fucked up, it was actually released. even then it's just stupid, downgrade your 3ds, why would you use that

Deleted member 358315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up