Hacking Nand reflash

OliverReed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi my 3ds appears to be broken I tried to downgrade to 4.5 and when it boots the top screen doesnt change just has the squares moving and when I click an app it freezes. I have NAND backups.
I have asked games quest 1 but would like to check all my options :)

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi my 3ds appears to be broken I tried to downgrade to 4.5 and when it boots the top screen doesnt change just has the squares moving and when I click an app it freezes. I have NAND backups.
I have asked games quest 1 but would like to check all my options :)

It flashed incorrectly, some modules are missing (Like the CFW, it does the same thing when you highlight some app like Face Riders, then freezes.) The best you can do is try to reflash another OF YOUR WORKING NAND backups using the Gateway exploit, or reflash your original NAND before the downgrade procces (it should be on your SD card as NAND.bin).

After the restore procces, make sure you are usiing the correct gateway.dg file, check the md5 and redo the downgrade procces (Don't erase none of your NAND baclups, they ARE very important, and DO NOT try EVER to flash an emuNAND bakcup onto your flash).

OliverReed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It flashed incorrectly, some modules are missing (Like the CFW, it does the same thing when you highlight some app like Face Riders, then freezes.) The best you can do is try to reflash another OF YOUR WORKING NAND backups using the Gateway exploit, or reflash your original NAND before the downgrade procces (it should be on your SD card as NAND.bin).

After the restore procces, make sure you are usiing the correct gateway.dg file, check the md5 and redo the downgrade procces (Don't erase none of your NAND baclups, they ARE very important, and DO NOT try EVER to flash an emuNAND bakcup onto your flash).
Yeah the thing is I cannot access anything so I am needing someone who can reflash the nand :)

OliverReed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea
Neither the system Settings? Or DS mode? If that's your scenario, you will need a hardware mod yes or yes.
Yeah when I click on anything it just freezes, when I change the cartridge it doesn't update the picture etc. So it looks like a hardware mod is needed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night