N64 VC game WAD hacks

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Centimetro, Sep 22, 2008.

Sep 22, 2008

N64 VC game WAD hacks by Centimetro at 4:59 PM (5,732 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Centimetro
    OP

Member Centimetro GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, I just got the homebrew channel and everything yesterday, and have been having a little bit of trouble finding the answer to thsi question on the web so i thought id just ask here.

I may not be understanding this correctly, but for the uninformed, it's my understanding that someone hacked the Sin & Punishment VC wad a while back and found that the Nintendo emulator used to run Sin & Punishment could run Super smash brothers VERY well.

What I'm wondering is if there have been any other discoveries for other N64 games. One's I'd espeically like to see are games that were made by rare and unlikely to be released for VC like Banjo Kazooie, Blast Corps, Conker, Goldeneye, and Perfect Dark. I'm sure im not alone, and would have been able to find something if these games were available, but hey, you never know.

It'd also be great if games that arent currently emulatable very well on any other system, like Space Station Silicon Valley made an appearance!

Anyone know of any unofficial VC n64 releases that work well?

2. FireEmblemGuy

Member FireEmblemGuy Finally hit 1000 posts

United States
  3. Centimetro
    OP

Member Centimetro GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thakns for pointing me in the right direction, very informative page.

forgot to pay my respects to diddy kong racing as well =)