Hacking N64/SNES hacks won't load after running them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I have downloaded Accio hacks and Code Downloader and I ran the apps for my Wii Shop downloaded VC games BUT whenever I start loading them they won't load. Why is this? Can't use Gecko I believe because I load them directly from the system menu since I have to click on their game tab to start. Like Super Smash Bros 64 for instance as well as Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario Kart. Since there is no downloadable N64 Action Replay or GameShark, I used the other two code programs to run the codes. What do I do? The VC games are NOT installed as WADs or any other downloads except Wii system downloads themselves but the saves are stored on both my Wii Internal Mmemory and SD card tabs and have text code files and the like.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if anyone responds to this idiocy then you are just as ignorant and stupid as smashdude... cant you people see this guy is a troll?
Misc-Do_not_feed_the_trolls_(2).jpg

gunner-albums-real-female-guitarists-picture7094-do-not-feed-troll.jpg

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS AND SEARCH!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU !!!!!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....I HAVE searched this up. Still says load game. I am not a troll, I just am asking questions for every problem that I encounter and which I try to solve but stil get the SAME result. I don't know what to do now as I am stranded being unable to load the VC codes.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So... you want to use cheat codes with a save file for a game, without even having the game installed?

That is easy to do.
smile.gif

Just install DARKCORP v1.1, and then it will load up fine.

@terminal_illness:
I think you just did.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this will work for a normal purchased non-hacked game I am assuming. Once I load that app what steps do I do before I install it? Like which cios do I use?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok downloaed it but everyone says it has a high brick rate. What should I do to install it safely? I have teh full version o fthe download.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You don't need that Darcorp

Just:
1) Keep your VC game into Wiimenu (not SD card)
2) Download a cheat with Accio Hacks, you don't need touch the cheat file after that, since the program itself store it in the right path.
3) Run Gecko OS latest version (download it from Homebrew Browser), in options put OCARINA CHEATS "YES".
4) Launch a channel (VC game) from Gecko OS, it will apply the cheats automaticaly.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm ok. I have the games stored on the Wii menu so with my SD card in, I should be able to apply the cheats then and save 75 MB and risk my Wii from bricking. I have Gecko 1.9.3.1 but have not used the Ocarina app before. Should I use that too? And when launching the channel I assume it lets me pick which game I want.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
White. I had my Wii repaired by Nintendo and they took the drive out that plays DVD's so now I can't play DVD movies. have 4.3U WAN and latest HBC and HBB versions. I had my Wii repaired BEFORE I started hacking and it was due to a disk reader error.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hai guise. I em naut gunna yuze teh serch feechur beecuz et iz dum.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh thanks.

Um no I don't use that I don't think. I just use the Wii Mote or better yet the GAMECUBE CONTROLLES. I hate standing up when playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ