Hacking N64 emulator on Wii mode

D

Deleted User

Not in battle it doesn't, the music starts to crackle and slow down. On the overworld, works full speed, but the audio is just horrid when you're fighting, makes timing hits near-impossible. VBA Next on RetroArch Wii does a far better job.

I didnt get any of that. I wonder whats wrong :/

D

Deleted User

The only thing that didnt work properly for me in Mother 3 is the Enemy Viewer or whatever its called. Its buggy and the music screws up. Ive played Mother 3 quite a few times, all on vbagx with absolutley no issues except the enemy viewer.
Ive also had no issues playing any other games either except pokemon fire red which has froze on me a few times.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that didnt work properly for me in Mother 3 is the Enemy Viewer or whatever its called. Its buggy and the music screws up. Ive played Mother 3 quite a few times, all on vbagx with absolutley no issues except the enemy viewer.
Ive also had no issues playing any other games either except pokemon fire red which has froze on me a few times.

Then there's Golden Sun 2, larger ROMs (32 Mbit) could be an issue on there due to them, well, being bigger lol. But with the VBA Next, many games run full speed without crackling audio, you should give RetroArch Wii a try :P

EarthBound 2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wonder how to make SpaceBound(it was MOTHER 1 in U.S.),EarthBound(geez man I want to see a development book as official-I wonder what if Nintendo still be a friends and work each other on Nintendo Play Station 4?),MOTHER 3(Nintendo's Phil Sandhop probably name it NatureBound or Earth Bound 2).One compilation in 5 games(EarthBound NES Prototype,MOTHER 1,EarthBound,MOTHER 2,MOTHER 1+2,MOTHER 3)as N64 rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.