Hardware N3DS XL SD backplate?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,238
  • Replies 14
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm getting annoyed to having to unscrew my backplate every time, is there a custom backplate that has a door or something that has easy access? and where do i buy it

i also don't want to keep my backplate unscrewed because i don't want to drop it, have it break off and lose it

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
win_20160521_07_39_57_pro-jpg.50146

Reactions: Boogieboo6

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just remove the screws.. Remove the clips with tweezers and leave the screws out, the back plate clips to the 3ds.. You don't need the screws if you an adult and not some slob dropping your 3ds..

Nevermind, just saw the last part of your post lol

Last edited by OfficialFBomb,

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just use my new3ds xl without the backplate cover, works for me, the battery stays in place and never fall off, I am not sure if this is good for me in the long term, maybe the battery emits some sort of radiation that can be harmful to my hand that touches it directly

OfficialFBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just use my new3ds xl without the backplate cover, works for me, the battery stays in place and never fall off, I am not sure if this is good for me in the long term, maybe the battery emits some sort of radiation that can be harmful to my hand that touches it directly

Not sure if your serious or not, but you really think plastic can stop radiation? lol

PowerMiner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to use FTP (internet file transfer), download this homebrew app to your 3DS https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd and (if on Windows 7/10 should work I don't know about other OS's) open a new folder on your desktop and type FTP:// [Your 3ds's IP address, which FTPD shows when you boot it up]

Essentially you open this folder while your 3DS has the app up and if both things are on the same network you can access the files. Works great for transferring small files, I use it all the time with my N3DS (not XL). Probably slower on large files though.

There is also an official file transfer thing in the System Settings but I have no idea how it works as I've only ever used this Homebrew app.

edit: editted

Last edited by PowerMiner,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64