Hacking N3ds not turning on

yin666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I had just installed a9lh succesfully on my n3ds, I was just rebooting after backing up the sysnand, I have already deleted rednand and succesfully booted 3 times the console, but after pressing start to reboot suddenly it turned off but when i press the power button it just turns blue for a second and doesn't powers up, is this a brick or a power fault? Btw, the console is like 2 weeks old, i bought it brand new

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I had just installed a9lh succesfully on my n3ds, I was just rebooting after backing up the sysnand, I have already deleted rednand and succesfully booted 3 times the console, but after pressing start to reboot suddenly it turned off but when i press the power button it just turns blue for a second and doesn't powers up, is this a brick or a power fault? Btw, the console is like 2 weeks old, i bought it brand new
Is your SD card in your system? It's either that or you don't have the right files on your SD card. If it's blue for a second, that means it installed properly.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how long it blinks. If the screen flashes on and off or the blue light appears longer for two seconds, it's a hardware failure. If it just blinks on and off, then you need a payload to run off your SD Card.

Last edited by Halvorsen,

yin666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks a lot guys, I lost my internet connection for several days, and yes, I was so clumsy that I forgot to put back all the content in the sd card again, now it works just fine, thanks again for the support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr