N3ds not turning on

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by yin666, Aug 13, 2016.

1. yin666
    OP

yin666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2009
    Mexico
    So I had just installed a9lh succesfully on my n3ds, I was just rebooting after backing up the sysnand, I have already deleted rednand and succesfully booted 3 times the console, but after pressing start to reboot suddenly it turned off but when i press the power button it just turns blue for a second and doesn't powers up, is this a brick or a power fault? Btw, the console is like 2 weeks old, i bought it brand new

2. LinkKenedy

LinkKenedy Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2015
    France
    you need some files in your SD like luma, arm9loaderhax.bin and firmware.bin

3. ADS3500

ADS3500 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 27, 2016
    Canada
    Is your SD card in your system? It's either that or you don't have the right files on your SD card. If it's blue for a second, that means it installed properly.

4. LinkSoraZelda

LinkSoraZelda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 12, 2015
    United States
    Land of the Rising Orange
    Depends on how long it blinks. If the screen flashes on and off or the blue light appears longer for two seconds, it's a hardware failure. If it just blinks on and off, then you need a payload to run off your SD Card.

Last edited by LinkSoraZelda, Aug 13, 2016
  5. yin666
    OP

yin666 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2009
    Mexico
    Thanks a lot guys, I lost my internet connection for several days, and yes, I was so clumsy that I forgot to put back all the content in the sd card again, now it works just fine, thanks again for the support