N3DS Downgrade error - What can I do now ?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Reswob_Meta, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Reswob_Meta
    OP

Reswob_Meta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2016
    France
    Hello ! :)
    I got my N3DS XL, it's so pretty, so cool, i'm really happy about it !
    And more happy when I saw I was on 10.3 so no DSIware complicated things to do, it must have been like on Old3DS ( I succefully downgraded 2 O3DS so I think I could not make a major mistake ? )
    I was following the Plailect guide to setup everything, done a system format to avoid the Partial downgrade ( who would have forced me to update to 11.2 :( )
    And during the process of installing the updates .cia, I got the nintendo "error, please power off" screen.
    I thought I was screwed, because just before I had read the Partial Downgrade problem.
    But... I was able to boot in, my version saying 9.2.0.
    I was able to boot in ninjhax after changing the QR code install with the one for 9.2.0 ( the previous one gave me the nintendo error screen )
    Now, i'm in the Homebrew Launcher.

Do you think I successfully downgraded ( Could be at 1% but clearly impossible for me )
    Or do I need to Re-downgrade ?

I'm afraid if I try again that It could crash and this time force me to use the Recovery mode... :/

What do you guys think, have anyone had a situation like this ? :)
    Any help appreciated <3

( I double-checked that I was using the right .cia update pack from plailect guide, the NEW 9.2.0 Eur one ! :) )

2. Reswob_Meta
    OP

Reswob_Meta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2016
    France
    Okay... Defying my fear, i re-ran the SysUpdater.
    Pray for me :3

EDIT : It worked.

I'm crying.

Thanks for reading anyway ! :3

Last edited by Reswob_Meta, Nov 27, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice