N3DS Downgrade error - What can I do now ?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Reswob_Meta, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Reswob_Meta
    OP

Reswob_Meta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2016
    France
    Hello ! :)
    I got my N3DS XL, it's so pretty, so cool, i'm really happy about it !
    And more happy when I saw I was on 10.3 so no DSIware complicated things to do, it must have been like on Old3DS ( I succefully downgraded 2 O3DS so I think I could not make a major mistake ? )
    I was following the Plailect guide to setup everything, done a system format to avoid the Partial downgrade ( who would have forced me to update to 11.2 :( )
    And during the process of installing the updates .cia, I got the nintendo "error, please power off" screen.
    I thought I was screwed, because just before I had read the Partial Downgrade problem.
    But... I was able to boot in, my version saying 9.2.0.
    I was able to boot in ninjhax after changing the QR code install with the one for 9.2.0 ( the previous one gave me the nintendo error screen )
    Now, i'm in the Homebrew Launcher.

Do you think I successfully downgraded ( Could be at 1% but clearly impossible for me )
    Or do I need to Re-downgrade ?

I'm afraid if I try again that It could crash and this time force me to use the Recovery mode... :/

What do you guys think, have anyone had a situation like this ? :)
    Any help appreciated <3

( I double-checked that I was using the right .cia update pack from plailect guide, the NEW 9.2.0 Eur one ! :) )

2. Reswob_Meta
    OP

Reswob_Meta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2016
    France
    Okay... Defying my fear, i re-ran the SysUpdater.
    Pray for me :3

EDIT : It worked.

I'm crying.

Thanks for reading anyway ! :3

Last edited by Reswob_Meta, Nov 27, 2016