Homebrew N3DS doesn't turn on!!!??? Need Urgent Help!

Makapaka12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My N3DS is was on 9.2E and was working fine, until I decided to sell it on eBay. It had A9LH installed and Luma3DS. I decided to get rid of all of it, and do a fresh install. However I couldn't get back into the Sys Home Menu and was forced into the Menuhax/CtrBootManager. So I tried to get rid of it. Now it doesn't boot at all, when an SD Card is placed inside, the Blue LED light turns on and then off instantly. When there is no SD card inserted, the Blue LED light stays on, however I've tried to force an upgrade, but couldn't as it does nothing.

PK101

Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brick-generic.jpg

Reactions: Jon O'Brien

Makapaka12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Makapaka12345,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It loaded the Luma configuration, and I got back to Sysnand. :) :) :) :). However I think it upgraded it to Ver. 11.0.0-33E?
arm9loaderhax is still on this console. you'll probably have to remove it with the new SafeA9LHInstaller. you can't remove it though if the system is on 11.0, you'll have to downgrade it.

or, restore a pre-a9lh NAND backup.

Last edited by ihaveahax,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That's fine, now if you have a pre-a9lh nand backup you can just use decrypt9 to restore it, try leave the console on 9.2 if you can so your buyer has *options*.??..just in case they were after CFW all along :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\