N3DS CIA installation help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Mochiman123, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Mochiman123
    OP

Mochiman123 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2015
    United States
    So I have a PAL N3DS, a copy of USA Cubic Ninja, a downgraded MSET, a EUR 9.0.0 emunand, a USA 9.5.0 emunand, and a DS flashcart. I have Reinand installed through the profile exploit, however, I have no method of CIA installation. How would I go about getting something like FBI on the sysnand or emunand? I've tried Rxtools nightly builds for the FBI injection which always seem to freeze when installing the installation data suite. Any help is appreciated.

2. calebsw

calebsw GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2015
    United States
    Are your nands still linked? Try doing ninjhax, launching pasta cfw, doing ninjhax again, and then loading an fbi 3dsx and installing devmenu or bigbluemenu cias.

3. Mochiman123
    OP

Mochiman123 Member

Newcomer
    May 27, 2015
    United States
    My NANDS are not linked, and if I could use ninjhax I would, but I have a USA copy for a EUR sysnand of 9.0.0. My USA emunand is on 9.5.0 meaning that I can only run ninjhax 2.0 which doesn't have the permissions ninjhax 1.0 has.

4. kontrolaltdelete

kontrolaltdelete Task Manager

Aug 16, 2015
    United States
    How'd you create emuNAND if you couldn't get Ninjhax running on sysNAND? You need to do whatever you did before (reformatting your emuNAND) to link them. Afterwards, just install everything to sysNAND linked to emuNAND (FBI, DEVmenu) then remove SD card, format sysNAND and you should be in business.