MyNintendo: WarioWare: Touched!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Psi-hate, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Psi-hate
    OP

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/wario...-downloadable-ds-game-for-3ds-on-my-nintendo/

Nintendo recently announced "MyNintendo" a few weeks ago, promising an award system and games that improve on ClubNintendo. Today, Nintendo released "Miitomo", and along with it, a bunch of information regarding their new account system. One thing has suprised us though, an official downloadable DS game! WarioWare: Touched has been announced as a downloadable reward for "MyNintendo" and when it comes out, we could look inside to see how it's done. A few 3ds devs say that it could simply be recompiled as a dsiware or it's just a rom in a dsiware environment.

I'm just posting this thread to give everyone a head's up and give a little explanation about what's going on. If you would like to discuss, go ahead! I'm sure once it's available, it'll allow us to do a ton of cool things with it. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited by Psi-hate, Mar 17, 2016
  2. A_Random_Guy

A_Random_Guy Officially That Dev

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
  3. Raylight

Raylight Paranoid Temper

May 10, 2014
    United States
    Who wants to know?
    Ill finally be able to Inject Super Mario 64 DS that ive bought 2 times and my lil bro lost both of them.

4. Psi-hate
    OP

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    Last edited by Psi-hate, Mar 17, 2016