Gaming DS VC are coming to 3DS.

Aternel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My Nintendo just launched in Japan, and WarioWare: Touch! is listed as a reward on 3DS. The game will take 214 blocks (27MB) of free space on SD Card. (apparently DSi Ware Section) Costs 1000 Platinum Points.

JP Nintendo Account required to see : https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/895ddbd980903a47

ss+(2016-03-17+at+03.20.27).png

Last edited by Aternel,

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like it stores data on the internal DSiWare NAND rather than the SD card, which makes this the same as the Advanced Wars CIA. It's useful to have a second example, but I don't think any DS injections will come out of this rather quickly. DSiWare-mode applications don't load from the SD card.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guessing you won't be able to go online with them like you can with patching a ds rom and putting it on a flast cart. Nice though.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg
I mean ok. I guess I'm glad they are doing that. Warioware Touch is over 10 years old. I guess its just hard to imagine someone needing this or whatever since we have carts. I understand that not EVERYONE has a flashcart. But its worse when you think of the missed opportunity GBA VCs could be... Nintendo makes me scratch my head so hard I'm going bald.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person