Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Enjoy? More like dread. Then you will throw up another post about it's release. Then another post about newly found bugs. Then another post about 'new improved beta/gamma/theta/sucka' coming soon. Then 'final version' coming soon. All for a utility that's already out there in other forms. Please stop and just keep this stuff on your web page.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey calm down, it's not that bad. Be polite. You can tell him it's possible to use blog for things like this, but there's no reason to insult. And it's always good that people more artistic than technical can do a theme. Frankly speaking, I haven't seen a single theme that was worth the second of my life I used looking at it.

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
thank you for the release, but it doesn't work for me, when i want to replace an ash file, mymenu stops

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
monkeybeast0 said:
What a disappointment this was, the whole myscript system? Ridiculous, this is basically an incomplete version of parsemii.
You don't even know what MyScript is do you? It REALLY EASY. If you can't understand it, you should stay away from homebrew, period.

It's not at all like parsemii. Think before speak
lecture.gif
A MyM file is like a 42/45 app, except it's legal to share
biggrin.gif
Run it through MyMenu and if MyScript contains [simg], then it's a premade image. You don't have to do anything, just wait until finished. If it's a [cimg], then you get to choose the image.

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You can make the scripts in notepad. Majority of the code is just copy and pasting.

Using 56killer's image guide may help you
smile.gif

I've got the whole system menu in a Mym, but it's still got some bugs. I'll fix it and release it after wednesday,

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any contribution to the scene is a good contribution, regardless the nature of the app.
However, if you hype it here, you should release it here....

Me personally (yeah I know...who cares right ?) won't be using this, or any other customisation app, cause I do not take pleasure in staring at my wii menu for an extended period of time. I'd rather play some games on it
wink.gif

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
limesherbert said:
Big Moe, why do you always post in bold?
the same reason he has big in his username, replies with many smilies and has red text in his signature

on a more on-topic note: cool app icefire, keep up all the good work mate

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
limesherbert said:
Big Moe, why do you always post in bold?
Cause I'm Moe the Big Bold Bodyguard , I like black and red in colors , I love to smile and make others do
wink.gif
, I do programming and coding for game consoles and high tech devices as a hobby ( and I'm good at it
wink.gif
) are you happier now ?
tongue.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
BIG MOE said:
I do programming and coding for game consoles and high tech devices as a hobby ( and I'm good at it
wink.gif
) are you happier now ?
tongue.gif
. [/b]

lol... what's the relation with writing in bold and putting smiley everywhere
wacko.gif

people are so... weird

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Jacobeian said:
BIG MOE said:
I do programming and coding for game consoles and high tech devices as a hobby ( and I'm good at it
wink.gif
) are you happier now ?
tongue.gif
. [/b]

lol... what's the relation with writing in bold and putting smiley everywhere
wacko.gif

people are so... weird
ok Spongebob let me tell you something , I have no clue what Bold have to do with Smiley Everywhere too !!!! but tell me when you read a post do you skip line at a time or you have cross eyed or what method do you use to read so I can recreate my post for you to read it right cause look like you have missed the first line in my post where I said (I'm BOLD and I like to SMILE and make people do) now if this is too hard on you to understand that's why you think I'm weird , then it's my bad buddy
frown.gif
but I promise to make a guide for you as soon as I get a chance and it will be a step by step tutorial with pics ( I mean pictures )
wink.gif
peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1