Hacking My WiiFlow Emulator Covers

Megan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've recently started using WiiFlow instead of USB Loader GX, because I like that it can launch all my emulators, so I've made these covers for them, and I thought I'd share them with you.

They're not perfect... some of the logos and barcodes and blurb don't really match up, and they don't really have one common theme or anything like that (although I was originally going for an old-skool new-skool vibe with the MS and MD covers)

They were all named after the channels I use (mostly Troy the Zombie's), but the image host renamed them a bit, and they would have to be renamed anyway if you use other channels. I don't know anything about forwarding ISOs so you're on your own if that's what you want to use them for
smile.gif

Credit goes to Google Images since that's where I got all of the original images, apologies if I robbed anything that's not supposed to be for public use (like the GameBoy montagey images).

Anyway, here they are:

Master System: based on early Master System boxart.

NES: based on Super Mario Bros boxart.

MegaDrive: based on PAL Sonic 1 boxart.

TurboGrafx: based on Air Zonk boxart.

GameBoy: tried to make this look like system boxart.

Neo Geo: based on early Neo Geo boxart.

SNES: based on PAL Super Mario Kart boxart.

PS1: based on PAL PS1 boxart

MSX: based on Japanese Metal Gear boxart

N64: based on USA Super Mario 64 boxart

The spine on the N64 one isn't very good, and neither is the back of the PSX one, so I might fix them at some point, but honestly I'm bored senseless doing them, so it'll have to do for now!

So... enjoy if you like them, and don't if you don't
tongue.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Megan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What don't you understand?

Here's the easiest way to do it:

1) Put emulators on SD or USB.
2) Install forwarder channels (like these: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=157478).
3) Put my boxarts in WiiFlow's boxcovers folder, using the same filename as your forwarder channels' IDs.
4) Launch emulators via WiiFlow's channel launcher.

OR you could make forwarder ISOs for channels or dols, as listed above by x_r3ap3r_x.

None of this is particularly hard.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You can switch between games and channels coverflow , there's an icon for this.
What it does look like depends on what theme you use , but generally it's an icon with some squares on it , like the wii menu looks like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked