Hardware My Switch has a Ghost glitch

NGT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starting last week my switch started doing creepy things, I'd be playing a game and suddenly I would just go into the home menu, I didn't think anything of it at first but then more random button inputs happened, I rebooted my switch only to see it happen worse. Just random button inputs almost as if someone was controlling me, I went to setting turned on airplane mode and updated my controllers but the problem still occurred. What do I do? It doesn't happen that often or in Docked mode.

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...it happens when the controllers are *physically connected* instead of in *wireless mode*?

...that's weird.

Are there any other controllers connected? Try going to settings to disconnect them all, then re-pair the ones you use.

Or if there are joycons in your couch you may be sitting on them. I've sat on the TV remote many times like this...

NGT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...it happens when the controllers are *physically connected* instead of in *wireless mode*?

...that's weird.

Are there any other controllers connected? Try going to settings to disconnect them all, then re-pair the ones you use.

Or if there are joycons in your couch you may be sitting on them. I've sat on the TV remote many times like this...
I only have the joy cons that came with the switch and a pro controller but I was not near it, also It would happen when the controller was connected or wireless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill