Hacking My SD Card is not reading.. Please Help!

Poku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I have my R4DS which I used for a couple of days. The only things I did so far was download one game, a couple of SAVS, and recently discovered how to use the Cheat Editor and stuff.

Earlier this day, I plugged my USB with the Memory Card in there and 'Removable Disk' appears on 'My Computer' and it was like usual. I double clicked to open it and says 'Please Insert Disk'

I was like WTF, I hope it didn't break.. So I tested it on my DS and it still works, my games are still there and playable. But it doesn't pop up on the computer. Please Help!

Poku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I was kinda vague in my post, so I'll post some more details to make it more clear.

I have a R4-III Upgrade.

I have a 4GB SDHC, which is like a tiny card; the size of a fingernail? My SDHC Adapter Card didn't really work.., I decided to use the T-Flash USB thing and plugged it in to the USB plug. It's a USB that has a area on the top where you can put the SDHC card in.

Hope that helps.

I can take a picture of the hardware If needed, but hopefully someone will recognize this and give me a solution..

Poku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question. Is it possible that my SDHC Card is malfunctioning? or is it my T-Flash USB Drive? or is my computer itself?

- My SDHC Card still works as I still use it to play games.
- When I connect my T-Flash USB Drive, it appears on My Computer as "Removable Disk", but then If I connect it with the SDHC Card, it shows up. But when I click it, it asks me to insert a disk.
- It worked on my computer before, then it suddenly stopped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1