Hacking my R4 can't play GBA ROMS

lurker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are a failure of a person. Most stores tell you specifically that the R4 doesn't support GBA roms. It takes more effort to post a question like this than to just look at an R4 review.

@quinterrya: No. The nopass function is for booting the slot-2 cart into NDS mode. If you wanted to play GBA, then you don't need any sort of passthrough at all.

mcbey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fucking first post trolls.
He fails right from the start.
Totally ninja
ph34r.gif

czechoslovakian7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you guys are all jerks for being so mean. so, he didn't realize that gba games aren't supported..was it really necessary to call him a failure..or dumbass? i thought this was a place people could come for help and to talk..not to be made of..

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you guys are all jerks for being so mean. so, he didn't realize that gba games aren't supported..was it really necessary to call him a failure..or dumbass? i thought this was a place people could come for help and to talk..not to be made of..

It's the fact that he registered for this site and posted probably just to ask a question. That's a lot of work for something can be solved with

Google

czechoslovakian7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

It's the fact that he registered for this site and posted probably just to ask a question. That's a lot of work for something can be solved with

Google

still no excuse for the names that he was called..i didnt say they were totally wrong..it just couldve been handled in a much nicer way..a way that wouldnt have to be hurtful

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Google

still no excuse for the names that he was called..i didnt say they were totally wrong..it just couldve been handled in a much nicer way..a way that wouldnt have to be hurtful
cry moar plz. It's called "search and read" before you click that button labeled "New Topic."

yee

Trophies
Website
revscene.net
XP
Country
Canada

Google

This is a place to come ask questions, help, etc. But when you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a place to come ask questions, help, etc. But when you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer.
QFT. Moreso, because this is a place to help (both the site and the forums), the answer is given to majority of these questions by reading (either the site or the forums). We've already helped these people yet they ask again and again. Anywho, there will always be dumbasses who won't bother to find the information themselves especially when it's being given to them on a silver platter and there will always be the assholes who ridicule them for it. Suprise, surprise! It's the internets! Get used to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169