Homebrew My life as a King

KibKo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, :P I've worked up the courage to ask for help, I don't know if I'm in the right category or sub but It's been more then 5 years that I'm trying to get the entire game for PC (FFCC:MLAAK) and the dlcs are messed up(infinity spire etc). :/

:3 Would someone be kind enough to help me through this if there's a solution? I've been a FFCC fan since the gamecube/gameboy release. Anyhow Thank you in advance I really would appreciate this!!

I have an Mlaak Iso and using Dolphin. :D

Last edited by KibKo,

KibKo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uh, there are no discs for that game. It's a downloadable WiiWare game.
Yeah I know xP I'm talking about playing it on my Pc with Iso's or Wads, I don't know which one is the complete game plus DLCs

I really need help :3

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you can play with the DLC with the WAD file. You have to install them to a NAND dump and run it from the system menu in Dolphin.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, if you get the latest Dolphin dev builds you can purchase Wii Ware directly from within the emulator's system menu. Normally, yes, you need a Wii to buy WW/DLC.
but from what i saw on the Wii shopping channel it closes in 2019 so we only have 1 year left till those servers are 100% closed (then maby someone can manage to make a freeshop like wad downloader for the Wii because i always have trouble finding Wii wads because of them being taken down.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Every so often they only come around like once a year