OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
google.ca
XP
Country
Canada
i had a brain fart and trying to get it back i thought of doing lets plays of games that can play on the lap top and i think ill start off with pokemon heart gold any other ideas talk to me and say the game motoko110's channal but ill start next week if you can answer my other topic until then thank you and good night

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Do not do Let's Play, please do not ruin Let's Play for me.

You don't know what Let's Play is about, you don't even know how to do Let's Play. Don't do this to try and get Internet famous because you won't, and if your reason for doing it is to get people on Youtube to like you then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

mitch coutts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
google.ca
XP
Country
Canada
OK LAW I AM PISSED RIGHT NOW AT BOTH OF YOUR POSTES BUT SERIOUSLY I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK THAT POKEMON SUCKS AND I DO KNOW THE RIGHT REASONS ITS TO DO A GAME THAT YOU KNOW AND LIKE
SO YES LAW IF YOU HATE LETS PLAYS FROM ME DONT LOOK AT THEM EVER AGAIN YOU ***************** *********** ********* ********* ******

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
mitch coutts said:
OK LAW I AM PISSED RIGHT NOW AT BOTH OF YOUR POSTES BUT SERIOUSLY I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK THAT POKEMON SUCKS AND I DO KNOW THE RIGHT REASONS ITS TO DO A GAME THAT YOU KNOW AND LIKE
SO YES LAW IF YOU HATE LETS PLAYS FROM ME DONT LOOK AT THEM EVER AGAIN YOU ***************** *********** ********* ********* ******

Not quite, you're still shooting a little off the mark. A game you enjoy, know well, and one that is slightly obscure that you want to tell people about, either through humor or being informative. A game that you want to show off.

Also if that's how quickly you fly off the handle, enjoy ragequitting after getting a bunch of one star ratings.

Oh and protip: Don't do a VLP unless you've got a voice that people can actually listen to (i.e. make sure your balls drop first).

Enjoy your one way road to Youtube Superstardom.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
mitch coutts said:
i had a brain fart

wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat