Hacking my first G6 Real Skin

therjw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all
Just wanted to see what people think of this skin I made, changed everything in it to mario style so enjoy
biggrin.gif

just add the file to the system folder

%5B887%5DDSCF0865.JPG

dl here
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=887

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nice! good job... I specially like that scroll bar with the piranha plant!

Can't imagine what you got for the next one!

starfoxtim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to do something similar, but yours came out much better. I always thought it would have been fun if the scroll bar instead had Mario sliding down the flagpole like at the end of each level.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was going to do something similar, but yours came out much better. I always thought it would have been fun if the scroll bar instead had Mario sliding down the flagpole like at the end of each level.

That's a great idea
smile.gif

Is there anyway to modify the skin so that the text and the background kind of don't collide
frown.gif
?

therjw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was going to do something similar, but yours came out much better. I always thought it would have been fun if the scroll bar instead had Mario sliding down the flagpole like at the end of each level.

your right that is a good idea. I may make that scroll bar so you can have either

Is there anyway to modify the skin so that the text and the background kind of don't collide
frown.gif
?

Atm I cant see any way :'( I copied skin 1 (the apple one) and thought that the menu_list.bmp image may do it but it doesnt and I have no idea what it does. Unfortinatly I cant see any way to make the text not collide unless I make boxes in the actual image where the writing goes.... which I may be able to do

edit:
just tried altering it does looks basicaly the same as it still highlights the text in a black box but I can upload that version if people want it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.