Hacking My Acekard 2i has stopped functioning correctly.

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked the help thing to check the ID thing and it's literally states it's HW:81 so it's not fake. (I think)

It's worked perfectly when I first got it... the 4 months or so I've had it, but now it's acting like crap. Does anyone know what I should do? Should I just get a new one or what?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Acting like crap? what does this mean?

Back-up you microSd card and format you microSD card with the panasonic SDformatter.

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've formatted it twice... still nothing. Should I use that panasonic formatter? Does it make a difference from the Windows formatting thing?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
DTGS said:
I've formatted it twice... still nothing. Should I use that panasonic formatter? Does it make a difference from the Windows formatting thing?

Yes, it is the best to use.

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had one AK2i that failed just like that.
Acekard products have a one year warranty.
Contact your seller for a replacement unit.
If that doesn't work out, you can contact Acekard directlly.

However, with the lower prices now common, (and with the opportunity to support this site through ShopTamp) I would consider simply purchasing a new one and be done with it.

A reputable dealer will honor the one year warranty, and this is a good opportity to see how well the service and support side of your shop actually handles a claim.

Whipple

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My seller was.. realhotdeals? Something like that. I'll probably buy a new acekard since it's 14 dollars on the Tempshop. And I'll check out that guide.

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stick a piece of thin cardboard/thick paper between the acekard sticker and the DS when you put it in and your issues should go away.

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Nothing. Did the formatting, the guide, and the paper inbetween the cart and ds... nothing. I'll just buy a new one. It works... just it takes forever to get it, and most likely freeze.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, good way to not actually receive any worthwhile assistance.
I know one thing, you'd hate to be his doctor
rofl.gif

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I am sick of typing this!! The paper or cardboard goes under the PCB! Not Between the DS and the card! That won't work!! This is what you have to do:

IMG_3220.JPG

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use you finger nail or just leave in. If you cannot get it out just put more in. Thats what'd id do. I just wouldn't give up if it didn't work the first time. Once I got credit card under there and that didn't work, I'd say buy a new one or look elsewhere for the area of the issue. but these threads with this white screen stuff is rather new, I'd try new micro sds, putting new firmware on it. Then my final option would be trying to unbrick. but i have 2 acekards. Then if all that didn't work, I'd research it until I got sick of it then ask on the boards and if that didn't pull through, I'd buy a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.