My 3DS didn't work any more

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Revet, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Revet
    OP

Revet Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2018
    Germany
    Hey,

I think I messed up my 3DS. I was running on pre-latest software with emunand and updated this then the 3ds I thoght I'm safe cause the Emunand but the the 3ds shows me an error. I thought I can fix it with an Nand Backup. Now my 3ds is working but only with the org-firmware sys 11.2.0-35. I can boot into luma3ds as a payload via b9s with the selcet bottum but nothing else work as payload. But i lost all my homebrew apps. I cant boot anymore in Godmode 9 or in d9wip. I cant boot the 3ds with out my sdcard it shoutdown immadetialy. I don't know how I should proceed now.

Thank you for any help I can get.

Sorry for my bad english.

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Revet likes this.
  3. Revet
    OP

Revet Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2018
    Germany
    dont work for me. I can Swap the hb app with the downlaod app but if i reopen the download app I get only an black screen.

edit: I can now boot in godmode9 again and have swapp the health app with the homebrew app and I can see now the hombrew logo over the health app but if I start the health app the homebrew app is starting I can see the blue bubbels but the app stuck 1 sec after boot. Someone an suggetion? I've the otherapp bin in the root of my sdcard.

Last edited by Revet, Sep 22, 2018