Misc MW3 Server Troubles

wundrweapon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to hop on MW3 Wii for some classic Seatown wall glitching, but had one massive issue getting that to work - I can't connect. Black Ops works just fine and all sources say the MW3 servers are still nominal, so I wanted to know if someone could:
1) verify the servers' integrity
2) provide a possible solution to my problem

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you cant enter with your profile, create a new one, let it connect to the servers and if it works, go back to your main profile.

Btw, i thought that bo and mw:r servers died not so long ago, is the bo one still up?

wundrweapon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you cant enter with your profile, create a new one, let it connect to the servers and if it works, go back to your main profile.

Btw, i thought that bo and mw:r servers died not so long ago, is the bo one still up?
I tried deleting a profile. I made a brand new one before trying to connect in the first place, didn't help at all.
Yes, Black Ops is still up. I was able to get a 4-player zombies game started in under 2 mins of searching, for as oddly impressive as that is

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried deleting a profile. I made a brand new one before trying to connect in the first place, didn't help at all.
Yes, Black Ops is still up. I was able to get a 4-player zombies game started in under 2 mins of searching, for as oddly impressive as that is
Could be a problem with the update data, see if you can delete it and download it again when connecting to the servers with a profile.

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mw3 server is dead

I can t play online since 4 months.

Anyway the server was already almost dead, no more anti-cheat, no more updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1