MW3 Server Troubles

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by wundrweapon, Aug 29, 2016.

1. wundrweapon
    OP

wundrweapon Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2016
    United States
    I've been wanting to hop on MW3 Wii for some classic Seatown wall glitching, but had one massive issue getting that to work - I can't connect. Black Ops works just fine and all sources say the MW3 servers are still nominal, so I wanted to know if someone could:
    1) verify the servers' integrity
    2) provide a possible solution to my problem

2. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's official dragon look-alike axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    Chile
    under your bed
    If you cant enter with your profile, create a new one, let it connect to the servers and if it works, go back to your main profile.

Btw, i thought that bo and mw:r servers died not so long ago, is the bo one still up?

3. wundrweapon
    OP

wundrweapon Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2016
    United States
    I tried deleting a profile. I made a brand new one before trying to connect in the first place, didn't help at all.
    Yes, Black Ops is still up. I was able to get a 4-player zombies game started in under 2 mins of searching, for as oddly impressive as that is

4. DeslotlCL

DeslotlCL GBAtemp's official dragon look-alike axolotl

Oct 28, 2015
    Chile
    under your bed
    Could be a problem with the update data, see if you can delete it and download it again when connecting to the servers with a profile.

5. lucks

lucks GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2015
    Canada
    Mw3 server is dead

I can t play online since 4 months.

Anyway the server was already almost dead, no more anti-cheat, no more updates.