OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm dying because I forgot a song's title. :sadface:

It's in the general genre of rock, has an acoustic solo in the beginning which then switches to an electric guitar playing the same solo but with distortion and drums, and is on Rock Band. I don't know if it's 1 or 2.

..Gosh I'm such a nub. T_T
But please help!
cry.gif

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Could it be Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home?

I love that song and from your description it seemed like it, though I don't know if it's in Rock Band or not... :\

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HIJACK

I'm looking for a song i THINK it was on guitar hero II but it really could be on any of them (or rock band!). I can't describe it much more than it's got like echoy psychedelic guitar riffs and I think the lyrics go something like "love me hate me anyway you want to" but it might not be right. Any leads?!

Mimoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
saxamo said:
HIJACK

I'm looking for a song i THINK it was on guitar hero II but it really could be on any of them (or rock band!). I can't describe it much more than it's got like echoy psychedelic guitar riffs and I think the lyrics go something like "love me hate me anyway you want to" but it might not be right. Any leads?!

I'm pretty sure that song is "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage. I remember playing that song with my friends a lot on RB.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mimoy said:
saxamo said:
HIJACK

I'm pretty sure that song is "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage. I remember playing that song with my friends a lot on RB.

Oh. Man. THANK YOU! You don't know how much arguing with friends and wikipedia searching and googling I did which led me nowhere.

Haha I'm glad me and violaplayer got our wishes satisfied
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@