ROM Hack Multiple NTR Plugins

uniQ168

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi. I was wondering if I can use multiple NTR plugins for different games in the plugin folder, since they're sorted by game ID folder names. Couldn't find any info on this online and I'm pretty new to the 3DS/CFW scene. :/

e.g.:
plugin\000400000011C400\cheat.plg
plugin\000400000011C500\cheat.plg

etc.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by uniQ168,

uniQ168

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I have to insert the plugin for each game everytime?
Hope there will be a more convenient in the future. :D

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can have multiple plugins for multiple games in the plugins folder at once and they'll each work whenever you enter the correct game. No need to manually change plugins when you want to use cheats for different games.

uniQ168

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Works fine indeed! :)

Is it "normal" that N3DS gets stuck on the loading screen when switching between games on NTR CFW?

D

Deleted User

Is it "normal" that N3DS gets stuck on the loading screen when switching between games on NTR CFW?
Yes, quite. It's been a problem with NTR ever since. Just restart your 3ds every time you want to run a different app later

Reactions: uniQ168

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Only if you use the preview version with video streaming. If you're not using the video streaming feature, best use the previous version. There's a version of BootNTR that lets you choose between them so you can still use video streaming when you want to, and use the older more stable version the rest of the time.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if you use the preview version with video streaming. If you're not using the video streaming feature, best use the previous version. There's a version of BootNTR that lets you choose between them so you can still use video streaming when you want to, and use the older more stable version the rest of the time.

Speaking of, was their ever a version beyond the 3.4 preview 2? Like an official 3.4? Those preview builds were released quite some time ago at this point.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, and cell9 quit the scene so there won't be any more updates to NTR itself, only BootNTR is still getting updates.

Sad :( NTR is really awesome, I suppose there isn't much more I can think of that I'd like to see from NTR, aside from some stability tweaks especially with the streaming releases, still, sounds like we lost quite an important guy for the scene.

uniQ168

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got it, thanks! Very convenient. :D

Nope, and cell9 quit the scene so there won't be any more updates to NTR itself, only BootNTR is still getting updates.
That's sad indeed. Really hope someone will fork this and continue his work.

Last edited by uniQ168,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2