Homebrew Multiple .cia hblaunchers?

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rxTools is no exception -- the encryption in 9.6+ is the problem. Whether you use rxTools or Gateway or any other CFW, on the N3DS emuNAND currently can't go past 9.5.

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of this! Has someone finally cracked the new encryption? I'll wait until it stabilizes, but it really gives me hope if they can support N3DS emuNAND past 9.5 even in testing stages.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've never heard of this! Has someone finally cracked the new encryption? I'll wait until it stabilizes, but it really gives me hope if they can support N3DS emuNAND past 9.5 even in testing stages.

Not really cracked, so much as one of the last bastions of N3DS security has been dumped, the OTP (which stores a lot of console-specific info). With that being dumped, the people with the know-how can just dump the new keys we need every time Nintendo changes 'em (unless Nintendo comes up with a new trick, but there aren't many left). Check out the Cakes and Rei threads over in the flash cart forum.

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on the latest changes, but I'll still wait until it is at least semi stable. (I'd call most of what's going on practically more alpha if anything. I'll wait for that to reach this level of alpha status that some like rxTools have reached, lol.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what a bout call of duty