Hacking MULTIMAN GAME ICONS

rebecca14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im looking to change some of my game icons and backgrounds in multiman but i cant find any help anywhere on this. I have all my games stored as isos on a NTSC external drive.

I dont want to change the details that come up on the ps3 xmb just the multiman menu for when im scrolling through my isos.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Edit - Ive figured out the icons, its the images in the /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/cache/net folder that i need to edit. Still stuck with the backgrounds though.

Edit - I've figured the backgrounds out now too, its the images in the /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/cache folder to edit.

Last edited by rebecca14,

Raider1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im looking to change some of my game icons and backgrounds in multiman but i cant find any help anywhere on this. I have all my games stored as isos on a NTSC external drive.

I dont want to change the details that come up on the ps3 xmb just the multiman menu for when im scrolling through my isos.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Edit - Ive figured out the icons, its the images in the /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/cache/net folder that i need to edit. Still stuck with the backgrounds though.

Edit - I've figured the backgrounds out now too, its the images in the /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/cache folder to edit.
What format do the images have to be in for Icons and Backgrounds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1