Hacking Question Multi CFW on Nintendo Switch

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drag and drop an XCI and play it without installation on atmosphere. Hot swap between 4 usb drives at will and have 1 for a 9 yo 1 for a 10 yo 1 for the family and 1 for you on atmosphere. And have it be simple for a 9 yo. You can't.

And I was a day 1 SXOS while you were whining about a free solution.

I won.

Atmo is fine. I just don't think it's better. You all say its the only useful option lol. This thread started with liars calling SXOS useless. And it is far from that. You just have no vision and don't have the USB or XCI features. You don't understand them and you don't know how great they are. So you call it crap. All over politics and 30 bucks.

You are soo cool. How am I paying to do something I could do for free? Do it. Make an XCI loader that runs straight from the XCI. You can't. So stop it. You are mook. I paid for the chance to be the first to hack my switch. And nobody has beaten the features of SX OS yet. In all this time.

Nobody.

Reactions: nWo

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why switch ? What's wrong with atmosphere that ReiNX is better than atmosphere ? Explain or just the same but a preference?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why switch ? What's wrong with atmosphere that ReiNX is better than atmosphere ? Explain or just the same but a preference?
ReiNX is more or less only Atmosphere with patches now days. It's very undeveloped unfortunately.

EDIT: I banned two people from this thread. Continue else where on the forum and I will make it so they're permanent. Thank you!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ReiNX is more or less only Atmosphere with patches now days. It's very undeveloped unfortunately.

EDIT: I banned two people from this thread. Continue else where on the forum and I will make it so they're permanent. Thank you!

Thank you and to be honest, I was ReiNX user as well but unfortunately. It is very undeveloped, I agreed. So I moved to Atmosphere years ago. Much appreciated for your time. :D

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thank you and to be honest, I was ReiNX user as well but unfortunately. It is very undeveloped, I agreed. So I moved to Atmosphere years ago. Much appreciated for your time. :D
To be totally honest. There are two CFW right now you should switch between (if it isn't Android, Linux etc.)
It's SXOS and Atmosphere.

Reactions: IZUNYA

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France

To be totally honest. There are two CFW right now you should switch between (if it isn't Android, Linux etc.)

Exactly ;)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What do you mean if it isn't Android, Linux etc ? And why do you think I should switch between ? What's the purpose ? Curiosity. ^_^

Waterdragon78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use ArgonNX to multiboot. I use it to boot between SXOS Atmosphere ReiNX and Android...

https://github.com/Guillem96/argon-nx

Use all the Custom OS you like (still not a firmware. The scene's will to call something Firmware doesn't make it firmware. I'll just call this cat a dog...) Don't listen to the haters. They just can't afford it or are too stupid figure out all the options so they say it's crap. Atmo is not necessarily the best Custom OS around.
Thx! I will try it

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
There's really no poit on doing that. ReiNX is something the community is trying to get rid of, so expect less and less support for it.
SX OS has support, mostly because of the big user base it got for being the first big CFW around.
Honestly, Atmosphere is everything you will ever need. If you wanna have everyhting for the lulz, it's fine. But you are just gonna be wasting space on your SD card.

wasting space yaa cause CFWs are so big like 100MB all 3 of them put together and theres a good reasons having them all and since theres No down side to it

Waterdragon78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argon NX and Hekate both didn't work

wasting space yaa cause CFWs are so big like 100MB all 3 of them put together and theres a good reasons having them all and since theres No down side to it
I have 128GB

That's funny, you thought I didn't read your response in the first place? lol

The idea of using the free version of SXOS is something you are stuck on. NOBODY recommends that. Nobody was considering that. Who cares. I am talking about SXOS full feature rich works better than any other option and has extra features no body else has SXOS. It's obvious. Nobody needs a crippled COS even though people seem to love them...

And this thread is not to preach an OS. I am just defending from the liars.So once again.

OP ArgonNX works very well. I can help you set it up to run all the Custom OS you like.
plz tell me how to set Argon NX up. all it boots is atmosphere for me.

Last edited by Waterdragon78,
Reactions: mikefor20

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?