Mugen on the ds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by gettogaara, May 28, 2009.

1. gettogaara
    OP

gettogaara GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2009
    United States
    USA-NY
    I noticed that someone tried to make mugen hombrew for the ds so I'm just curious if it would be possible to get your whole game with some chars and a few stages on to your ds?

2. ThatDudeWithTheFood

ThatDudeWithTheFood TRIANGLEZ

Mar 9, 2009
    United States
    Illuminati
    Eventually

3. gettogaara
    OP

Mar 6, 2009
    United States
    USA-NY
    I'm really intrested in this because my mugen has lots of aweosme chars so if anyone knows of apossible way jsut let me know please.

4. Neku_Sakuraba

Neku_Sakuraba GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2009
    United States
    it would be great!

5. gettogaara
    OP

Mar 6, 2009
    United States
    USA-NY
    If I maybe had some help I would turn my mugen into a homebrew but I'm seeing one major problem since almost every good character has about 5 or more specials and there are 6 attack buttons not i ncluding the arrows how could it be done? While on the other hand it could go like this.
    A=A
    B=S
    X=D
    Y=L
    L=:
    R="
    Then the arrows can be used as normal arrows to move jump crouch and do specials. This could actually work but someone tell me how I can start. If I can find out how I will first make it with just non shippuden naruto characters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice