yohansen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

I use the MPlayerCE V0.76 and I can load and listen to my external USB Fat32 hard drive songs.

But it doesn't display the full directory with the songs that I have

The total number of the folders inside this directory that contain songs are 180
Some of the folders though are displayed starting from the first ones (and working perfectly)

Is there any limit to the load of songs?

Thank you in advance

yohansen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forever Zero said:
That's a lot of folders, don't know about the limit but I get the same problem sometimes with my movie folder, you might just have to create about 3 or 4 folders and divide you music up in those or you could try the newest beta version at http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/downloads/list

Thank you Forever Zero
I will try that and let you know

I also downloaded the MPlayer CE r567 beta but nothing is different, I will keep trying

yohansen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yohansen said:
Forever Zero said:
That's a lot of folders, don't know about the limit but I get the same problem sometimes with my movie folder, you might just have to create about 3 or 4 folders and divide you music up in those or you could try the newest beta version at http://code.google.com/p/mplayer-ce/downloads/list

Thank you Forever Zero
I will try that and let you know

I also downloaded the MPlayer CE r567 beta but nothing is different, I will keep trying

Forever Zero

The problem is solved
I tested by divided the HDD in three folders and it worked

My next step is to divided the folders eg: A-B-C etc

They are almost 50.000 songs that I have to arrange

Thanks for your enlightenment

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also be cautious of file/foldername length as this can cause whole folders not to show up in MPlayerCE. I had this same problem and resized the filenames and it cleared the issue right up. I try to keep my files/folders below 35 characters.

yohansen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitarloser85 said:
Also be cautious of file/foldername length as this can cause whole folders not to show up in MPlayerCE. I had this same problem and resized the filenames and it cleared the issue right up. I try to keep my files/folders below 35 characters.

Ohhpps!

I will check that too because I remember I had some (not a lot) folders that they were little long
Thank you guitarloser85
Thank you all

Lets keep this post updated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: