Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The iPod classic's interface is a bit slow, and the clickwheel isn't very responsive. If you can, try getting an older iPod video.
Or you could try the 2nd generation Zune.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, the only mp3 players that fit in your pocket and have a decent HDD are the Zune (1 and 2) and the iPod (what ever flavor you choose, try ebay for cheaper, ones. The classic isn't a huge step up from the older generation models since all 80GB ones are huge).

Other mp3 players I would mention are the sandisk sansa, iriver clix2, creative zen. Theses three don't meet your requirements though. Except for the zen, there's a 32GB version, although it's expensive for it's size.

anonkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is that new or used?
ohmy.gif
And how's the Zune 30's battery life?

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for you i recommend getting the Meizu M6

i got an iPod Touch, if its in your budget i really recommend getting one too, but if not, get that Meizu M6

if you do end up getting the iPod Touch, "Jailbreak" it, i.e. H4x0rZ it, very easy, and very useful most of the time

anonkit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16855604004

lol

Is that new or used?
ohmy.gif
And how's the Zune 30's battery life?
Its new, microsoft is selling them so cheap cause no one wants a brown zune for 200$

lol, newegg just removed the listings for the brown Zune 30 (it was out of stock anyway). Damn, that was a pretty good deal though. Are there any other cheap Zune deals like that lying around thats new (not refurbished)?
unsure.gif

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://search.product.ebay.com/SanDisk-San...QQsoprZ51262143

Cheap, flashable with Rockbox. Best choice in my opinion for a non-video (supports it, but small screen for video) flash-based player.

I second the vote for a Sandisk Sansa. I REALLY love mine. It's small, durable, with a bright screen, expandable via MicroSD/TF memory, and a drag and drop interface (So none of this itunes transfer software garbage.)

Compatibility-wise, It plays a lot of stuff right out of the box, but it simply HUMS with Rockbox and all of its extensions and apps. Put CPchan's build on it and you won't be sorry -- I played all 100 levels of Puzzle Bobble on mine, using the wheel and button and loved every minute of it.
laugh.gif

The ONLY complaint I have about my Sansa is the USB cable is totally proprietary, so you MUST use the cable it comes with to transfer music and charge it... (though if you play music from your MicroSD slot you don't need the cable to load new tunes)
Otherwise, for the price, it's a magnificent little player!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4