Hacking Suggestion Moving from SXOS to Atmosphere guide?

TJHeartnote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok with SXOS bout to bite the big one what is there to do for those who got on that boat? Well I been hearing about converting from SXOS to atmosphere, Yeah it's going to be a pain to patch your game files but what other choice do we got? Not to mention 3rd party chips maybe coming out thanks to the leak and SXOS likely will be dead next update there is not much time to migrate. So I implore you Switch modders out there to create a guide on how to move from SXOS to atmosphere, converting the EMUNAND from SXOS to atmosphere if possible and patching the games also converting from XCI to atmosphere compatible NSP. This will be a pain in the butt, But since the big N shut down SXOS we have no other choice. something like a stickied, clearly marked, guide would really be helpful right about now for those worried about sxos.

H4X0R46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok with SXOS bout to bite the big one what is there to do for those who got on that boat? Well I been hearing about converting from SXOS to atmosphere, Yeah it's going to be a pain to patch your game files but what other choice do we got? Not to mention 3rd party chips maybe coming out thanks to the leak and SXOS likely will be dead next update there is not much time to migrate. So I implore you Switch modders out there to create a guide on how to move from SXOS to atmosphere, converting the EMUNAND from SXOS to atmosphere if possible and patching the games also converting from XCI to atmosphere compatible NSP. This will be a pain in the butt, But since the big N shut down SXOS we have no other choice. something like a stickied, clearly marked, guide would really be helpful right about now for those worried about sxos.
I agree! The big problem though is Mariko consoles. Atmosphere currently just doesn't work on Mariko consoles at all! Same with Hekate! I'm hoping something surfaces for Mariko soon!

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unpatched user:

Use Emutool to backup your emunand, and manually back up sd card.

Format card and install atmosphere.

Use Emutool to restore your emunand in atmosphere format. Edit emuMMC.ini to point to your emutendo folder.

Move everything from sxos/titles folder to atmosphere/content.

Done.

Patched Erista, Mariko users:

You can't.

Done.

There's already much more lengthy guides for this in the Tutorials section of this very forum. There's also still no proof that SX is dead. The website stability has always sucked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

HenryMin

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
All erista users can use Atmosphere, and SX partition emuNAND starts on sector 0x2.
So you can use SX partition emuNAND on Atmosphere by simply editing /emuMMC/emummc.ini.
Or if you are using file based emuNAND, just rename to Atmosphere style.

Last edited by HenryMin,
Reactions: GCS

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Unpatched user:

Use Emutool to backup your emunand, and manually back up sd card.

Format card and install atmosphere.

Use Emutool to restore your emunand in atmosphere format. Edit emuMMC.ini to point to your emutendo folder.

Move everything from sxos/titles folder to atmosphere/content.

Done.

Patched Erista, Mariko users:

You can't.

Done.

There's already much more lengthy guides for this in the Tutorials section of this very forum. There's also still no proof that SX is dead. The website stability has always sucked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The SX OS emunand is compatible with Atmosphere, only need to edit the emummc.ini.

Reactions: hartleyshc

Phoenixrite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Let's say I have updated to 11.0.1 by mistake as I though it was 11.0.0 and having dragged all my save to my pc etc, I flashed the sd card and now it is clean, og unpatched switch updated from big N directly (I never got banned so I just update and make a new emunand from sysnand with the new firmware, worked so far) how would I migrate to atmosphere and is there a way to make a emunand in atmosphere. Sorry for the wall of words.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say I have updated to 11.0.1 by mistake as I though it was 11.0.0 and having dragged all my save to my pc etc, I flashed the sd card and now it is clean, og unpatched switch updated from big N directly (I never got banned so I just update and make a new emunand from sysnand with the new firmware, worked so far) how would I migrate to atmosphere and is there a way to make a emunand in atmosphere. Sorry for the wall of words.
Anyway to actually answer your question about moving from SX OS to Atmosphere, you can follow this guide.

Agusto101

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Guide? Lol just download atmosphere on github extract on SD card root then download patches extract on root and use Tegra to inject payload, easy as that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality