moving a wii shop account?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by GolfDude, Feb 19, 2009.

Feb 19, 2009

moving a wii shop account? by GolfDude at 6:25 PM (790 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. GolfDude
    OP

Member GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i have 2 wiis.

1 that isnt modded, and the other is softmodded.

the non modded one is starting to die (random freezes, freeze on boot up, etc)..

is there any homebrew stuff that will allow me to move all my download files from the soon to be dead one to the new softmodded wii?

(like can i use my same account name and such from nintendo on the working wii so i can have my account linked?)

or any homebrew tricks that let me working wii think its the bad one, so i can access my downloaded files?

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    You can't transfer them cause nintendo made it impossible
    (else you could simply place all your channels on a friends wii, and then he doesn't have to buy it anymore...)
    Only way is to download them again (or the illegal (and free) way: download the wads of the channels)

3. Ericthegreat

Member Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    If he has his nintendo account signed up on it cant he get nintendo to switch it over or was that just a lie?

4. CasperH

CasperH Newbie

Lie [​IMG]

5. kitt050383

Member kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    you can i believe if you softmod that wii thats dieing then use the gayfish disc to transfer everything to the other one but it will overwrite the other one...
    -kitt050383