Homebrew Movies on DS

Natertater12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DSTWO and I want to watch movies on my ds. On moonshell the audio gets behind the video. I got DSVideo and the encoder from filetrip. I have windows 7when I open the encoder it shows up then goes away. What do I do?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Natertater12 said:
I have a DSTWO and I want to watch movies on my ds. On moonshell the audio gets behind the video. I got DSVideo and the encoder from filetrip. I have windows 7when I open the encoder it shows up then goes away. What do I do?
Don't try and open the encoder, just drag the file you want to encode onto the encoder.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
Doesn't DSTwo have it's own video playback stuff which takes advantage of the on-cart processor(s)?
No - not yet (I hope)
Currently the Supercard team have supplied a bog standard moonshell2 as a stop gap (although IIRC - the SC team have never really said the DSTwo will have video playback)

However once the homebrew developers get their hands on the SDK - who knows what will turn up

Natertater12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Natertater12 said:
Don't try and open the encoder, just drag the file you want to encode onto the encoder.
Thanks it worked.

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i got a question. I wanna get some bleach movies on mah ds, how big are the encoded files for dsvideo? (compression ratio, or how big would an average 1:30 hour movie?

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
riverchen said:
Hey guys i got a question. I wanna get some bleach movies on mah ds, how big are the encoded files for dsvideo? (compression ratio, or how big would an average 1:30 hour movie?

How the heck would you get subtitles working with DSVideo
wink.gif

I use MediaCoder and the version of Tuna-viDS for Moonshell2 for that stuff because any other way makes the subtitles unreadable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: