Hacking Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Hitokiri1985

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've looked through dead/dying threads about this issue and I still can't seem to get this game to work. I've no problem with running other games with these issues like SSX Blur, House of the Dead 2, and Metroid Prime. I keep trying to boot the game with the alternate .dol file "mk7.dol" but I'm having to luck whatsoever.

What happens when I attempt to launch the game:

CFG Loader hangs when attempting to boot the game up via IOS 249.
Hangs before the alt.dol can be loaded.

I've tried the methods to get it working (WiiScrubber, etc) but no dice. :/

Any help is appreciated. Let me know what other specs/information I should post.
smile.gif

• Wii System Menu 4.0U
  • CFG v65 (newest?)

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You are suposed to name the file to its gameID and then use the Alt-Dol option, dont you? RKME5D.dol

At least thats what I did with MoHH2 and it worked.

Hitokiri1985

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, forgot to post that little detail.

cIOSX rev21d2x v2

I'll try again what you suggested, Warmarine. I think I already did that but I'll give another shot.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In at least NeoGamma and Configurable USB Loader, you should have the option for alternative .dol loading+, which requires the correct .wdm file on your sd card and the loader set to it. If you don't have that option, use alternative .dol loading from disc, loading it from storage is something that was required months(over a year?) ago.

harroxelas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nevermind...

Well I played it today on cios 249 rev21d2x v2 base 56, system menu 4.2 and cfg loader v65, loading alt. dol mk7.dol.

Hitokiri1985

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiPower said:
In at least NeoGamma and Configurable USB Loader, you should have the option for alternative .dol loading+, which requires the correct .wdm file on your sd card and the loader set to it. If you don't have that option, use alternative .dol loading from disc, loading it from storage is something that was required months(over a year?) ago.

I have the .wdm files. Do they have to be somewhere specific? I have them in SD:/usb-loader currently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person