lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What do you have for Morning Daily Breakfast in your country?

I just has weetabix with mix fruit ..... yumyum not that bad really
happy.gif

14RET36md.jpg

hanman

I'm a pretty lucky guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 eggs over easy, bacon, and grits. maybe some hash browns, from time to time. wash it all down with milk. yum
biggrin.gif
makes me hungry thinking about it!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Cheesy eggs 'n' bacon, bisquick waffles, Pirates of the Caribbean cereal (for the kids) and Oh's cereal (for me), sausage patties, toaster strudels, pop tarts (spongebob for them brown sugar for me), monster toenails when I can track down a monster the night before (my own secret recipe), and toast with butter and strawberry jam. And juice or milk to drink.

I generally pick two from that list when I've got my kids, when I don't I just have a tall thermal cup of Chock Full o' Nuts Coffee w/three sugars and a splash of half and half... mmm... that's some heavenly-ass coffee baby!

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
bacon and toast some mornings with orange juice(i make it myself). and the other mornings one of the various cereals in my cupboard weetbix(we call it weet-bix here in australia not weetabix),corn flakes,just right and coco pops. im eating bacon as i type this

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Beer and a shower. Daily routine since my first year in college. The morning feels wrong without it.
I usually then eat fruit, usually mangoes or bananas.
(That's why I hate sleeping over at someone's who has no beer in their fridge.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/xbox-series-x-2-2tb-090117688.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR...