Moonshell2 Plugin

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by jurassicplayer, Oct 10, 2009.

Oct 10, 2009

Moonshell2 Plugin by jurassicplayer at 6:16 AM (1,453 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. jurassicplayer
    OP

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    I was just wasting time and went onto Moonlight's website and at the very bottom I saw this:
    The instructions are decently understandable (actually really understandable) even through google translate so its probably best to just send it through if you want to try out the plugin.

2. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Wow! Thanks for the info. I'm definitely adding this.

3. ChuckMcB

Member ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  4. Yami Toshiro

Banned Yami Toshiro Banned

United States
    Sry we can play games now? with moonshell 2???

5. jurassicplayer
    OP

United States
    o.0 Um...slightly (sort of not that slight) off topic. Maybe try looking at the sticky at the top of the board...you know the stickied threads that nobody checks first. Stickied Thread

6. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    :facepalm: ,did you even read?

7. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Yay text editing! [​IMG] Was this here before and we missed it or something?

8. ChuckMcB

Member ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    BoxShot, judging by the time time stamps they have only just been developed.

9. jurassicplayer
    OP

United States
    Recent as the plugin is, there is an update lol. Its at TextEdit008 now (I have no idea what was changed since I can't really read the changelog...it was something about copying and pasting but once again, google translate changes everything to nonsense). The error that I stated in my first post was fixed in this revision xD!

Its probably better just to wait until its complete and then put it on, but whatever, I'm going to play with each new version just because.

On another note, I haven't tried this with anything else, but I think the text editor can edit anything that was originally a text file, so even if you had to change the file extension to something else (like .scr for VNDS scripts) and then clone one of the extlinks (renaming the file it uses of course), you can edit those files too! I dunno what uses this could have really, but its nice to know if someone comes up with something from it.