MoonShell Version 2.00 beta.10 (2009/04/13)

Pendor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
2009/04/13 Version 2.00 beta.10

TextReader: The bug that the information text doesn't become 100% was corrected.
FileList and TextReader: The loop scroll was added.
FileList: The bug that stopped because of error (#10802) by the playlist that moved the file was corrected.
ImageViewer: The cursor key was made an acceleration movement.
DPGPlayer: The bug to which DPG was not able to do the decipherment with EZ5 was corrected.
System: The correct version judgment check was done.
DPGPlayer: About the DPG file made with a very old encoder. The bug that might stop because of the decipherment error(#16001) was corrected.
FileList: About the environment without the MoonMemo folder. The file list abnormality bug was corrected.
MemoList: Added MemoFileDeleter. (with START button long press.)
SkinFile: MemoList_BG.bmp added.
DPGEncoder: The stability of dpgenc.exe has been improved.
DPGEncoder: When encoding. It bundles it as a jacket image if there is a picture file of the same name.
FileList: When the button of the MP3 control bar is pushed long, music is seeking.
MiscTools: JacketImageConverter was added. The jacket image can be appended to the music files.
System: Support Korean language in official package.
MiscTools: ThumbnailIconMaker was added. The thumbnail icon can be appended to the image files.

WindowSystem: The position is auto-adjusted by the width of the item. SSC_ScreenSaverXXX, SSC_ScreenSaverBGXXX, ICS_StartPosXXX, TCS_TopScrModeXXX.
LangFile: MemoList_Title, MemoList_Help0, MemoList_Help1, MemoList_Help2, MemoList_Help3, TV_Popup_MoveToTop, TV_Popup_MoveToLast, FL_Popup_NotFoundMoonMemoFolder added.
LangFile: Setup_LRClickLongSeek, CS_LRClickLongSeek, CS_DisableLRKeyOnPanelClosed deleted.
LangFile: CS_LRKeyLockTitle, CS_LRKeyLockAlwayOff, CS_LRKeyLockRelationalPanel, CS_LRKeyLockAlwayOn added.

download.gif
Off-site Download
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Website

[Reason for Edit: added the GBATemp official download link -AW]

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yet again, another batch of small incremental fixes and improvements, very nice.
It no longer pauses the music if you press L+R with the lid shut, which is good since I like to listen to moonshell in my pocket sometimes.
I can access the screensaver settings again too, I wasn't able to in Beta 9.

But it still doesn't recognise my EZ Flash 3in1 as extension memory, it would be really nice if it did.
My Supercard Lite works as extra memory, but it's just not as useful as an EZ Flash is.

There's also a neko skin packaged with the download, it's a .skn file that you just open in moonshell.
(Don't place it in a folder that moonshell hides)

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think its necessary for a translation, i mean i don't understand why people are using the beta builds, we'll just have to be patient and wait for the official release of 2.0, and i'm sure that many translations will spring up
biggrin.gif

Falco20019

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
datroubler said:
how can i change the language to german?

Copy LanguageSelect.exe into your microSD root and start it from there
wink.gif
Then select "Language 002 German by Falco" and push the Button. A popup should confirm it and you have German texts
biggrin.gif
You can delete the LanguageSelect.exe then.

In the Readme.html is also a part about optimization if you want to reduce the size of moonshell on your card (available in most readmes, except the english one *g*)

Same way for english
wink.gif
Just search for English by Densetsu3000 in LanguageSelect
wink.gif

German is since this release officially supported and I will keep translating it further
wink.gif

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Moonshell 2.00beta10+1 is out.

QUOTE said:
2009/04/17 01:24
All almost the soft reset processing was rewritten. It became the method of not using BIOS. Does this work correctly...?
????????BIOS???????????????????????????…?

@Smartpal : the ez 3in1 expansion has been added since beta 6. Could you tell me which ez 3in1 version do you have ?

Crazy-S

Pessimist
Trophies
Website
dasbutterschnitzel.com
XP
Country
Germany
oh man this is so annoying
hate2.gif

My M3 ds simply (YSMENU) doesnt like the new moonshell...
when I start the moonshl2.nds its starting the loading process and then BOOM! it doesnt work it shows me some message(in JAPANESE!!) but i dont know what it means...
is there a fix or something??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!