Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good, it's released.
smile.gif

And for those who can't live with Play/Pause icon inverted in multimedia player, now there is an option in moonshl2.ini.
wink.gif

Code:
; for movie and audio player. The skin image of play and pause button is reversed. 0= Normal, 1=Inversed.
SkinDPG_InverseVisual_PlayPause=0

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mbmax said:
Good, it's released.
smile.gif

And for those who can't live with Play/Pause icon inverted in multimedia player, now there is an option in moonshl2.ini.
wink.gif

Code:
; for movie and audio player. The skin image of play and pause button is reversed. 0= Normal, 1=Inversed.
SkinDPG_InverseVisual_PlayPause=0
Finally
yaynds.gif

And I've heard that options for viewing hidden files/folders are present now?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xylos said:
Yes! Finally moonlight fixed the issues with using the official memory expansion paks! But what does that DPG Player like mp3 playback look like?
Dam, I wish I knew xD. My DS is still a busted heap with no future TT-TT so I can't test it out (dunno how to use it with an emulator, heck I don't even know if you can use it with an emulator). Hopefully someone will tell it all in detail so I can imagine it.

trumpet_boi.47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Did you try opening without using winrar? (There isn't really much information there)

yes, WinRAR is what i tried opening it with at first, and I've even re-downloaded the file and tried again, but no dice

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
trumpet_boi.47 said:
jurassicplayer said:
Did you try opening without using winrar? (There isn't really much information there)

yes, WinRAR is what i tried opening it with at first, and I've even re-downloaded the file and tried again, but no dice
Let me rephrase that. Did you double-click the .exe with your mouse only?

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange the time stamp on my last post is in the future. Music still isn't working for me using Sakura to launch it but it works using Touchpod.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Temp just got its time fixed. Well idk bout sakura since I'm booting it off my supercard.

@jurassicplayer The new music playing mode looks like the dpg player on the bottom and one top a list of music with numbers next to them like a playlist. There is an equalizer thing on the bottom right of the top screen.

dragon2100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moonlight Rocks!!! the spectrum analyser in audio player is really cool. was looking for that for the DS and here it is.

by the way, in audio player mode, is there a way to select files in the music list on top screen cause all i can do is skip but cannot access the top screen.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xD I'm really at a loss over here (just running around trying to borrow anyone's DS to see for myself, but the earliest if I'm lucky would be tomorrow).

If anyone gets the chance (we all have lives afterall), please post up a screenshot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse