Homebrew Moonshell 2.07

naruses

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I had problems using 2.05 and now 2.07 is out, so i've checked the forums and someone said his acekard just got bricked. If its safe to use it? or he wasn't just lucky. Has someone try it?

If it works...

Can someone give me and workable step by step guide how to install(make it work)moonshell 2.07

Please I would love it

Sorry for being a N00B

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
certainly thats not true... the only problem is 2.07 today is ysaloader is not woriking.. or rather, moonshell2 deny any .nds files to boot with extlink .. xD

anyway... its very simple

just cop the:

>>moonshl2 (folder)
>>moonshl2.nds
>>moonshl2_DirectBoot.nds

to your SD card root drive (well just open your SD card.. then copy it... dont place it to a folder. just place it on the root of the drive)...
to be sure patch the two .nds file with corresponding DLDI patch for your cart. (but it hink this step is un-necessary cause almost all carts today have auto-DLDI patching.)

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:
...ysaloader is not woriking.. or rather, moonshell2 deny any .nds files to boot with extlink ...
Well, ysloader works, and moonshell is only denying commercial nds files (and PPSEDS), but apart from that, it loads the same (maybe its a bit slower at loading? or I'm just imagining things).

aggie78

Trophies
XP
Country
I had moonshell 2.05, I want to put the newer version 2.07 but it doesnt work on my Acekard 2.1, i followed the instruction above but still not working.

aggie78

Trophies
XP
Country
I know it should be the same but i have tried few times, also i have formated the card and still no joy
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1