MoonShell 2.0?

Rigle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yesterday, I was bored, and I went to the Moonshell web and...
I found this:
QUOTE said:
?????
Moonlight (2009?4? 1? 00:00) | ????(29)

??????????????????????????

????????MoonShell2.0?????...????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????...???????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????

?DSi?????????MoonShell?????????????????????????????Moonlight???????...??????????????????????

I don't know japanese, so I can't know what happend with that.
Can anyone translate it?

Source: http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
crappy translation from google:
QUOTE said:
Current status
Moonlight (2009?April 1 00:00) | Comments (29)

(Now to stop the comments will be accepted.)

And MoonShell2.0 was rolled into tentative. ... But I do it well, the little (from end of the year?) Have not been busy at work in time to play was missing. - Fear of progress at the end.
In mid-January, as one must be over and done (scheduled for ... (wry smile)), so I think?RETAI source and then slowly.
The year will also?RU is hobbling the public can never get to a level that is likely to CHAIMASU ahead and I'm sorry.

'm In it. It's a once motivated. NANKANAI time job and I'm in! (I have not (laughs

(DSi The Times said, MoonShell itself a significant decline in the value of that is aware of the weight. Moonlight TSUKAENE ... but I can tell you?KIMASU said. (Laughter))

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw this quite a while back, I thought he had lost the trial of that expensive complier? Or this someone else, or it's just he found a way...

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesnt it say april 1, guys?
frown.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Here's a rough translation I whipped up on my own because Google is sh*t at translating. He's still working on it, but he's fallen into the "nenmatsu shinkou" which happens around this time every year with businesses in Japan. That's when businesses (and other institutions) realize how little time they have left in the fiscal year so they push deadlines up and overall just get really busy.

I also read his blog entry before this one and it says that the newest DPGEnc can download movies from YouTube and encode FLV and MP4 files. But it keeps freezing right before it finishes encoding, and he says it's probably because of "access violation." Go figure.
QUOTE said:
The Current State

Moonlight (2009 April 1st 00:00) | Comments (29)

(Currently not accepting any more comments.)

It's been tentatively named for a long time, but I finally decided on "MoonShell2.0"...anyway, whatever. For some reason (because it's the end of the year?) work has gotten busy and I don't have any more time to play around. I'm afraid the end-of-the-year crunch is upon me.

Things should be pretty much finished by the middle of January (that's the plan at least...
unsure.gif
), after that I'll tinker with the source code.

By the end of this year I also plan to mess around with it, but it looks like I won't be able to come up with anything worth releasing so I apologize in advance.

So yeah. When I get motivated I'll do this. I don't have time to work! (there's something wrong with that
laugh.gif
)

(With the advent of the DSi, I'm fully aware that MoonShell is considerably less useful now. You can tell me that you can't use it anymore...but I'll cry if you do.
laugh.gif
)

*EDIT 1*
It does say April 1st, 2009, midnight, and it's referring to the time he made the post. Is he a time-traveler??? Maybe he's bringing us alien technology from the moon
huh.gif

*EDIT 2*
He mentions "middle of January," but I think he's talking about things at work calming down by then. That's when he'll have time to "tinker with the source code."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs