Hacking Montreal stores?

Wishwaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know a store where i can get my hands on a r4 3ds or any flash card for 3ds in Montreal because i remember back then there many.

Ive tried looking online for a site with no luck.

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check Kijiji. There's always r4 for sale... And if there aren't, just put up an ad for one.

Although, as others pointed out, buying online is a safer and better option.

Wishwaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check Kijiji. There's always r4 for sale... And if there aren't, just put up an ad for one.

I cant really trust any online sites at this point due to scammers but if u have a site that is has a good reputation and good customer service by all means lets me know pls

Wishwaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx for the reply guys ill go look at marche aux puce tomorrow but can u comfirm me if that shop still exist in there ?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thx for the reply guys ill go look at marche aux puce tomorrow but can u comfirm me if that shop still exist in there ?
As long as we're talking about the same "marche au puces"

Yes there are 2 "gaming shops" one is run by an old man and you can ask him but I'm not sure he'll have. That one is in the "middle" of the place.

The one that is sure to have it is near the metropolitan entrance and has a lot of VCR movies and stuff for sale also along with video games. That guy is gonna have it. It not far from the black barber shop lol

Ps: all this is for the ds flashcart so you can play ds roms on your 3ds. However For 3ds "roms" just use cfw since a flashcard will make you take all the same steps as cfw so there is zero advantage. Also cfw will also allow any ds flashcart to work even blocked ones.

Wishwaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As long as we're talking about the same "marche au puces"

Yes there are 2 "gaming shops" one is run by an old man and you can ask him but I'm not sure he'll have. That one is in the "middle" of the place.

The one that is sure to have it is near the metropolitan entrance and has a lot of VCR movies and stuff for sale also along with video games. That guy is gonna have it. It not far from the black barber shop lol

Ps: all this is for the ds flashcart so you can play ds roms on your 3ds. However For 3ds "roms" just use cfw since a flashcard will make you take all the same steps as cfw so there is zero advantage. Also cfw will also allow any ds flashcart to work even blocked ones.
Thx ill check the ones at saint michel if thats the ones ur talking about.

Last edited by Wishwaker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c