Month in Reviews: May 2011

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by KingdomBlade, May 27, 2011.

May 27, 2011
  1. KingdomBlade
    OP

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Yes, I'm still doing this. I think it's in the right section this time. Good month I guess, with some gems standing out like L.A. Noire and The Witcher 2.

<div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Dead or Alive: Dimensions<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Brink<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    Brink
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->MotorStorm Apocalypse<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    MotorStorm Apocalypse
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->L.A. Noire<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    L.A. Noire
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Dream Trigger<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Thor: God of Thunder<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    Thor: God of Thunder
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->DiRT 3<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
    <div align='center'><b><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Minor Releases<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b></div>
    Minor Releases
    <div align='center'><b>BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Portable</b> will be here when the reviews come out for it. Just say if there's anything I may have missed.</div>

<b><div align='center'>EDIT: Updated with some stuff I missed.</div></b>

2. cris92x

Member cris92x GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Under the Conduit 2 tab you have the scores of dreamtrigger, might want to fix that

3. KingdomBlade
    OP

Philippines
    lol, I used my previous thread and just edited the info. Guess I should have double checked. XD

4. KingdomBlade
    OP

Philippines
    Updated with a lot of stuff I missed... just to make it more complete.