Status
Not open for further replies.

Teufel123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
a weird request but is there a cheat code for v1.1.1 (EU/US) which makes only the Stamina Infinite and which doesnt start with 04xxxxxx?

for example this:
[Max HP & Stamina]
580F0000 0D684A60
580F1000 00000028
580F1000 000000D8
580F1000 00000118
780F0000 00000010
680F1000 0000012C 0000012C
680F1000 0000012C 0000012C
680F0000 45fa0000 45fa0000

but only in Max Stamina

is that possible?

Nia01

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
he didnt share a single MHR cheat, please dont say capable

this Thread exist because you people with big Ego always say we dont share our cheats , we only keep them to ourselves

the fact that you know the cheats was from speedfly, i bet you got them all for free, dont deny it

you want this Thread deleted too, ill do it

Discord cheats Server exists with all cheats, no loss for me

Would it be possible to have a link to some of those discord servers please ?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I am so over the crying about cheatcodes. Its becoming the next drama after the cfw debate. I dont understand why every script kiddie needs clout for everything. Its a cheat code. Its not like you wrote the cheat engine, or the cfw it runs under, or the exploits to enable it, or even the game itself. You found some locations in memory and changed/locked them with a tool someone else made.

Either contribute or don't. Debates about who made what (btw, none of you actually "made" anything. You've only discovered it before someone else) will be deleted. If you see people derailing topics with bickering, report it.

kingdoesthings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am so over the crying about cheatcodes. Its becoming the next drama after the cfw debate. I dont understand why every script kiddie needs clout for everything. Its a cheat code. Its not like you wrote the cheat engine, or the cfw it runs under, or the exploits to enable it, or even the game itself. You found some locations in memory and changed/locked them with a tool someone else made.

Either contribute or don't. Debates about who made what (btw, none of you actually "made" anything. You've only discovered it before someone else) will be deleted. If you see people derailing topics with bickering, report it.

I agree with this 100%, what a joke.

D

Deleted User

OP

I would like to apologise to everyone here. Didn't mean to cause any drama here. Unfortunately, xenocard seems to be a bit difficult. I have already apologised to him. Unfortunately, he doesn't respond to my apologies. Therefore, could one of you mods revert the opening post as it was before?
I don't want to receive threats here and be left alone.

Last edited by ,

zzztoSSSA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
[QUOTE = "xenocard、post:9424932、member:208038"]すぐに招待状を送信しますので、しばらくお待ちください[/ QUOTE]

私も招待してください。

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Also something I noticed from the godrolls

780F0000 0000002E
680F0000 00000009 00000002

09 is the second skill level which is set to 9 for all the godrolls, 9 skill doesn't exist and will be easily detectable IMO, better set it manually to the max that we can reach (legit or not but 9 doesn't exist for any skill...)

The hightest skill level i have seen for the Second is 7, i think the original cheat creator has used 9 Just to bem sure, as the level get adjusted by the game.

From my testing u only get problems when u use skills with level beyond 3 on First slot, the game don't work properly when u do that.

Edit: the slot level has to be the right one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Although expensive Florida meth can rot the brightest of minds